Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar launched “Apki Beti Humari Beti Yojana” for the empowerment of women and provide better education for girls. Chief Minister implement this scheme in both rural and urban areas. This scheme is governed by the Women and Child Development Department, government of Haryana.
The government focus on nutritive food, health of children and increase the education skills of the girls under Apki Beti Humari Beti Yojana. The state government starts this scheme to provide financial help for the parents of girls for their better education. This scheme is available for all categories, income, caste and religion.
Government provide Rs. 21,000 to first born girl child in BPL families and SC families. Second born girl child also eligible for Rs. 21,000. If twin or multiple girl are born in the family then, they will get 2,500 per girl child by the government.
The state government provide financial help for the parents of girl child for their better education, health and for other activities. This scheme is start to stop female foeticide in the state and provide financial assistance to stop this.
Benefits of Apki Beti Humari Beti Yojana
- If twins or multiple girl child born in the all categories, caste, religion and income families, then government give 2,500 per girl child in every five year.
- If twin girl child born in families on or after 22 January 2015 will get Rs. 21,000 per girl child one time.
- If first girl child born in BPL and SC families on 22 January 2015, then they will get Rs. 21,000 one time by government.
- If second girl child born in families on or before 21 January 2015, then they will get Rs. 5,000 every five year without any condition.
- If second girl child born in all Haryana families on or after 22 January 2015, then they will get Rs. 21,000.
Objectives of Apki Beti Humari Beti Yojana
- Government protect women from child marriage, domestic violence and dowry.
- Providing a protected environment for growth of girls.
- Empowering the girls through providing financial assistance.
- Provide empowerment to girls age of 11 to 18 years by focusing on health, education and nutrition.
- Provide strong laws eliminate abuse and trafficking of girls.
How to apply for this scheme
All eligible parents obtain the application form from the Aaganwadi Center and download the form from the official website at www.wcdhry.gov.in and fill all the necessary details in the application form and read the application form carefully and submitted the form. After submitting the application form you get benefits of this scheme.