Haryana government has announced new policies for Berojgari Bhatta scheme on 1st October 2016. The current Berojgari Bhatta Haryana scheme will be discontinued from 31st October.
Under this scheme it is announced that unemployed people who are 21 to 35 age and looking for job will be provided financial help. Under this scheme the state government will provide amount of Rs 900 for the 12th passed students and Rs 1500 for graduates and Rs 3000 for the post graduates students.
In the old scheme only the postgraduate students could get the benefit of this scheme but now it will be provided to the other applicants also.
Objective of this scheme
The state government of Haryana started or renewed Berojgari Bhatta Yojana and set up new objectives for the applicants.
- Under this scheme the people who are unemployed and looking for job will be provided financial assistance until they get the job.
- Another main objective of this scheme is to encourage the unemployed people of Haryana.
- Under new scheme the eligibility have been decreased from maximum family income Rs 50 thousand to Rs 3 Lac.
Important Instructions for this scheme.
The state government of Haryana has released important instructions which are followed before online application.
- All the documents and mark sheet related to your qualification should be ready.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and a valid email id.
- Provide genuine information to avoid the rejection.
- After the successful submission note down the registration number along with password.
- Now click on print button and get two copies of the provisional i-card and submit one copy to the local Employment Exchange within 15 days.
Online Application for Haryana Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The state government of Haryana made a specific procedure to apply online for this scheme.
- First you have to go the official website Saksham Yuva Portal http://hreyahs.gov.in/
- Now a new window will be opened where the candidate has to fill his/her date of birth and the residential address of the candidate.
- Now the candidate has to fill the enrollment number of Aadhar card in the page opened.
- The candidate should be register at www.hrex.org. from here the candidate will get the registration number.
- Now you have to fill the registration number and the name of the employment exchange where you have registered yourself.
- Now the candidate has to mention his/her mobile number and the e-mail id for the confirmation of the registration.
- Now click on the option of register and you are register under this scheme.
To take the benefit of this scheme all new and old applicants are required to submit affidavit that they have submitted the information correctly. The state government of Haryana will organize “Run for Unity” in all the schools and colleges of Haryana on 31 October 2016.
The state government of Haryana will provide Rs 6000 for 100 hours work in the different sections directed by the government like boards, municipal corporation and registered societies.
There is also a proposal for the applicants that they can take the benefits of Haryana industrial and commercial department according to their requirement for private firms or industry.
For more details of online application the applicants can visit www.hrex.org.in.