Jharkhand JAC 9th Class Online Registration 2017-18 has been started Academic Council for secondary examination 2017-18 on its official website websites jac.nic.in/jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Eligible applicants fill JAC Online Application Form of 9th class to take admission in academic session 2017-18 by visit at official websites given above. A large number of students have applied for JAC examination every year. Students fill Jharkhand JAC 9th Class Application Form to get admission till 29th June 2017.
Jharkhand JAC Online Registration 2017-18 for 9th Class
- Students have to open official website jac.nic.in Or jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Registration of Secondary Examination 2018” link.
- Now Applicants click on “Students information Sheet” link.
- Applicants download Jharkhand JAC 9th Class Application Form.
- Now Applicants fill application form carefully and submit it into principal office.
School use this application form for the JAC Online Application Form 2017-18. School will also provide a user ID and password to students for login. After login at official website students are able to fill JAC 9th Class Application Form 2017-18 Online through official website.
The students have to fill various information in JAC Online Registration Form 2017-18 such as Father’s Name, Address, marks obtain in 8th class, Aadhaar number, roll number, mother’s Name etc. Jharkhand Academic Council will also conduct a entrance test to select the students for admission for session 2017-18.