Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released notification to recruit lectures for Engineering / Non- Engineering government polytechnic colleges under TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2017. Teacher Recruitment Board inviting online application for lecturer recruitment to fill 1058 vacancies through official website trb.tn.nic.in. The interested applicants fill TRB Polytechnic Recruitment Online Application Form 2017-18 by visit at official website given above. Recruitment will also conduct written examination on 13th August 2017 to select the applicants for the various posts.
TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2017 Online Registration Form 2017-18
- Candidates have to visit official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Candidates click on “Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Govt.Polytechnic Colleges 2017 – 18 – Notification,Syllabus and Apply Online form” link.
- Now click on “Online Application form for Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering)” link.
- Candidates have to click on “Apply Now” button.
- TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2017 Online Registration Form 2017-18 will open.
- Fill all mandatory information in form.
- Now candidates click on “Save” button.
After completing registration process applicants will be able to fill TRB Polytechnic Recruitment Online Application Form 2017-18 through official website.
- Notification Released on 16th June 2017
- Online Application Started from 17tth June 2017
- Application Submission Last Date 7th July 2017
- Written Exam conduct on 13th August 2017
Age Limit for TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017-18
The applicants between the age of 21 to 57 years can fill application form to get lecturer jobs.
Applicants who are lecturer of Engineering subjects must have Bachelor’s Degree. Applicants who are lecturer of non-Engineering subjects must have Master’s Degree.