Samajwadi Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana is a new insurance scheme launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. The state government has launched this scheme for the benefit of the farmers who are living under poverty line. This scheme provides various types of insurance like medical treatment, accidental and damage of crops to the farmers. Under Samajwadi Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana the government provides free bima care cards to the farmers who are beneficiary for this scheme.
Under Samajwadi Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana the state government has released its website for the registration of operator or partner.
How to Apply for Operator in Samajwadi Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana
The state government has made an official website for the registration of operator under this scheme.
- First of all the applicant has to go on official website bimacarecard.com to be register himself for operator.
- Now Click on “Become a Partner” tab
- Now Choose the District from the list available
- After Selecting the district and click on proceed.
- Now a new page is opened and the applicant has to fill the personal details in this page like name, address, district name, email and mobile number.
- Now click on the option next then another new page will be opened where the applicant has to fill the bank as account number, branch name and IFSC code.
- Now click on next option, the applicant has to fill the details of the ID proofs in the next page and type the password then save it.
So the state government of Uttar Pradesh has created its official website www.bimacarecard.com for the registration of operator in Samajwadi Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana. Click here to check the status of your application.