The new Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is started to provide the financial help to the unemployed people of Rajasthan on 1 October 2016. This scheme is announced to give the monetary help to the people of Rajasthan who are not getting jobs after their studies. Earlier the benefit of the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana was given only to the post graduate students who have not got any job but now I will be given to the other applicants also.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is started to minimize the unemployment in Rajasthan for the students.
Eligibility & Details of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
To provide the financial assistance under this scheme the government of Rajasthan has set up an eligibility procedure for the beneficiaries.
- To take the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The age limit of the beneficial applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years and who are looking for job.
- The applicant should be 12th passed out or having any equivalent degree, graduated or post-graduated.
- The applicant should not have the benefit of other schemes of the state or central government.
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than 3 Lac from all sources.
The state government of Rajasthan has started Berojgar Bhatta Yojana for the educated students who are unemployed. Under this scheme the state government will provide financial help to the unemployed students until they get any job.
The state government will provide Rs 900 to the 12th passed students and Rs 1500 to the graduated students and Rs 3000 for the students of post-graduation.
The beneficiaries under this scheme should not have the residential property and commercial finance more than Rs 10 Lac and 2 hectare agriculture field but now the applicants has to fill only one requirement that family income should not be more than Rs 3 Lac from all sources.
The students who are interested in taking the benefit of this scheme can apply through the official website www.rajgov.in .
Fill all the necessary details carefully and then click on the submit button to submit the application form.