Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is going to start Bihar Kushal Yuva Program for the youth in the age group of 15-25 years. In this scheme youth will undergo skill development program sponsored by the State Government. The purpose of this scheme is to train youth various soft skills which are relevant for the industry.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Program is a part of the flagship scheme “7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuvao Ko Bal” which is proposed to make youth employable with the help of various training programs dedicated to industry standards.
What is Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
According to the program youth will be provided hands on training in Communication skills , basic Computer knowledge and Soft Skills. The hours dedicated for Communication skills , basic Computer knowledge and Soft Skills are 80, 120 and 40 respectively. The total course duration will be 240 Hrs which will be completed within 3 months period.
Eligibility Criteria for Kushal Yuva Program Bihar
- Unemployed Youth under the age of 15-25 years who have passed Class 10th or 12th from a recognized board are eligible in the scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of Bihar
- Person to whom Swayam Sahayta Bhatta will be allotted must undergo training in Language, Communication Skills and Conputers
- Applicants between 15-20 years of age who can’t continue their studies after class 10 due to any reason must undergo Kushal Yuva Programme training
- Applicants in the age group of 20-25 who are unemployed can apply for Kushal Yuva Program also.
Establishment of Kaushal Vikas Center
To make this scheme successful a number of Skill development centers are to be created across the state. There are 534 training centers being built by the government which will be run by private organizations. 292 centers are already allotted through bidding while the 242 centers will be allotted soon. Apart from these, private centers run by person or the society will also be allotted by 26th October 2016.