To give a boost to the students of Bihar state, the Bihar Government has initiated a valuable flagship scheme i.e. Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme.
Young generation is the future of India. They are the seeds that when provided with appropriate nutrients cum resources can brings new technological revolution for the development of India.
Looking into this bright perspective of youngsters, The Bihar Government laid the foundation of highly-effective and demanding Bihar Student Credit card Scheme. The scheme invites all the students who are the residents of Bihar and have passed the 12th standard to come forward and participate in the Bihar Student credit card scheme. Getting enrolled in the scheme makes them a valuable participant for the student credit card loan that is being offered against higher education needs.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme – A Deeper Look
The state government of Bihar has decided to provide Credit Card facility to the poor students for the purpose of higher studies. According to this scheme the government has joined with all banks to give educational loan for those students who wants to continue their higher studies. The application for Student credit Card scheme can be made online only. Here is the step by step guide to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Objective of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
The objective of the scheme would be flexible according to need. The number of beneficiary students who can derive benefits from this scheme solely depends upon the number of students who will show their keen interest in the Bihar Student credit card scheme. The government gives the profit of this scheme to all the students who want to do higher education.
For the next 5 financial year the government has targeted to achieve the goal mentioned below –
|Financial Year||Expected Students|
Eligibility for the Loan under Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
According to the Bihar student Credit card Scheme, the students of Bihar who passed the 12th class from the Bihar state and willing to take education loan for the higher education, must fulfill a predefined set of eligibility conditions as mentioned below:
The certificate and fee slip is important for applying for the loan.
- This loan will be provided for the various courses like B.Sc, M.B.B.S., B.Tech, B.A., Management etc.
- The benefits of the scheme will only be provided to 12th passed students who passed 12th class from the institutes certified from Central Board of Secondary Education, Bihar Rajya Sanskrit Siksha Board and Madarsa Board.
- If the hostel facility is not available in the college then the hostel facility will be provided by the college with living expenses.
- Students who crossed the age of 25 years are not eligible for the loan under Students Credit Card Scheme.
- The applicants who completed their graduation in any field and they want to do graduation in another field, are not eligible for the scheme. This means if any student have a graduation degree like B.sc and he/she further wants to do another graduation in Science or Arts, such students are not eligible for the same. However, these applicants are eligible to take loan under the scheme for post graduation degree such as MBA, MCA and M.Sc.
- If the beneficiary leave their education due to any reason in middle than the remaining amount of their loan will not be provided to their institution and the student.
List of Documents for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Here the list of required documents which to be submitted at the time of application form submission. These documents should be attested by the applicant himself-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Registration Certificate
- Fee Slip
- 2 passport size photo of guarantor
- The Income Certificate of last year
- Last 2 year Income Tax Return ( if you are paying the tax )
- Parents last six months account details
- Residence Certificate ( Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License )
- Tax Payment slips(House tax/Advanced Tax/ Municipal Tax )