The state government of Chattishgarh started Berojgari Bhatta Yojana for the candidates who are unemployed and looking for any job. The state government will provide financial assistance to the applicants until they get any job.
The government has formed a committee at the level of Janpad Panchayat and Civic wards would offer approval for the allowance on the basis of the eligibility of the applicants.
The applicants who are from poverty line category without any of their own source of income will be eligible to take the benefit of this scheme. The eligible candidates under this scheme will be provided 1000 Rs per month as the unemployment allowance.
Online Application for Chattishgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The state government of Chattishgarh has started this scheme to provide the financial assistance to the unemployed people and made a specific procedure to apply for this scheme.
- To make the registration under this scheme first the applicants has to visit the page of http://www.cg.nic.in/exchange/ and select the option of New Job Seeker.
- Now select the name of your state and district and nearby exchange office.
- Now you will see an application form where you have to fill all the details like name, family information and the contact details.
- After all this you will get the user id and a password and then click on the button of further section.
- Now you have to attach your attested copies of your qualifications and click on next option.
- Then the candidates are needed to fill the willingness details for which you want to get the job.
- After all this the applicants have to take the printout of the acknowledgement x-10.
After the online registration the applicants have to submit the printout form to the nearest Employment Exchange office within 15 days.
Documents required for Chattishgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The state government of Chattishgarh has set up list of documents required to take the benefit of this scheme.
- Domicile or residential certificate is needed to be registered under this scheme.
- Voter id card and the ration card is required.
- Date of birth certificate and the yellow card.
- Certificates of the educational qualifications in Chhatishgarh state.
- A letter from school principle is required.
The unemployment allowance would first be approved for one year and during this period if the applicant or any member of his family secures any job then the benefits would be ceased automatically.