Chhattisgarh government is going to introduce Chhattisgarh Budget 2017-18 today. Chief Minister Raman Singh said that the government will give an especial focus on the farmers and the road & internet connectivity. This is the 11th budget of the state Chhattisagrh. Chhattisgarh Budget 2017-18 may cross amount of Rs.90,000. The annual budget for 2017-18 will be announced by the Chief Minister as finance minister Raman Singh. CG 2017 Budget 2017 will give focus on rural developemnt.
The state government of Chhattisgarh will announce beneficial scheme for the farmers and for the government employees and for the youths of the state. The state government may announce various schemes and amendments in Chhattisgarh Budget 2017-18.
Highlights & key Features of Chhattisgarh Budget 2017-18
Here are the highlights and key features of Chhattisgarh Budget 2017-18.
- In the CG Budget 2017-18 the government may implement 7th pay commission for the government employees.
- The youths will get the financial help and employment from the government.
- There will be increasement in the wages of the non government and non organized workers.
- The state government of Chhattisgarh will provide the paddy bonus to the farmers.
- The government will take the decision to ban Liquor in the state.
- There will be special focus on the road connectivity in Chhattisgarh Budget 2017-18.
- The state government will also launch new schemes to enhance communication and internet.
Comparing the capital expenditures of State till December of this fiscal year 2016-17 and that of previous fiscal year in the same time period, total increase of 21 per cent in capital expenditures has been recorded.