The state government of Haryana started many schemes for the different sectors of the state. Disability Pension Scheme is one of the beneficial schemes of the state government of Haryana which has been started for the people who are having any physical disabilities.
The state government of Haryana decided to give Rs 1400 per month to the disable people. The main objective of Disability Pension Scheme is to provide the financial assistance to the disabled people of the state. The state government of Haryana will give monetary help to the people who are 70% physical disability.
Eligibility for Disability Pension Scheme
The state government of Haryana has started this scheme to give the financial assistance to the disabled people of the state. The state government of Haryana has set up an eligibility procedure for this scheme.
- The applicant under this scheme should be 18 year old.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Haryana since last 3 years.
- The disability of the applicant should be more than 70%.
- The applicant should lose of sense of hearing to the extent that it is non functional for the ordinary purposes of life.
- The person who wants to take the benefit of this scheme should not have the benefit of other state or government schemes.
- The self income of the applicant should not exceed the minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department.
The state government of Haryana started this scheme to provide the financial assistance to the handicapped or physical disabled people. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the disabled people and the handicapped people.
The state government provides Rs 1400 to the physical disabled people per month for their livelihood. The main aim of this scheme is to make the disabled people so able that they can live a better life. By taking the benefit of this scheme the physical disabled people will be able to live independently. So the state government is able to motivate the physical disabled people through this scheme.