The Bihar government announces Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for those students who are financially weak and not able to get higher education after passing 12th class. The Students Credit Card scheme is applicable from 2nd October 2016 .
The limit of Student Credit Card is up to 4 lac per student. This isone of its kind scheme for the students of Bihar. There is no need to go to banks for approval of Students Credit Card they can apply online through dedicated website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Important Documents for Bihar Student Credit Card Application
- Residence Proof ( Driving Licence/Passport/ Voter ID Card )
- Guardian Bank account statement for last six months.
- Course admission proof
- Course expenses schedule
- Receipt of tax payment ( Property tax/ Municipal tax )
- Income tax return for last 2 year whichj is duly accepted by the ITO.
- Form 16 of previous year and salary certificate ( in case of employed )
- PAN card photocopy of the student and guardian both before disbursement of educational loan
- 10th and 12th passed mark sheet and last qualifying examination certificate
- Copies of letter conferring scholarship free ship.
- Two passport size photo of student/parents/guardian/guarantor
- The documents which prove the duration of course of commencement thereof i.e certificate and prospectus from the competent authority of the institution ( if the university of Bihar then it is no needed )