Download BHIM App Bharat Interface for Money for making mobile based payments, BHIM App is launched today for making digital payments. The BHIM App is available to download from the google play store. BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money) has launched to promote cashless transaction. BHIM is Aadhar based payment system which uses thumb impression to make digital payments.
BHIM App is a re-branded version of USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) and UPI (Unified Payment Interface). To take the benefit of BHIM App the merchants have to download the Aadhar Cashless merchant App on their smartphones connected to biometric reader which is currently of Rs. 2000.
Then the customer will need his or her Aadhar Card number into BHIM App Bharat Interface for Money, select the bank through which the transaction will take the place and the biometric scan will work as a password for the transaction.
Download BHIM App and make payments?
To download BHIM app follow these steps.
- First Visit the Google Play Store and Search for BHIM App or you can directly click on this link
- Now Click on Install button
- After successful installation open the BHIM App
- Select the preferred language
- Click Next
- The app will now ask for permission, Select ‘Allow’
- Now Click on Lets Get Started
- Enter mobile number (Make sure the mobile number is attached to your bank)
- Verify your mobile number by entering 4 digit pass code
- Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile.
- Select the Bank from the list of Banks