University of Madras has released Madras University Hall Ticket 2017 for entrance exam on its official website unom.ac.in. A large number of applicants have applied for the entrance exam to take admission in various UG and PG courses in university. Applicants who have appeared for exam can download their Madras University Admit Card 2017 by visit at official website given above. University of Madras will conduct entrance exam from 22nd June to 30th June 2017 to select the students for admission.
Steps to Download Madras University Hall Ticket 2017
- Applicants have to visit at unom.ac.in.
- Applicants click on “Madras University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017” download link.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now click on “Hall Ticket Downoad” button.
- Your admit card will appear on screen.
- Download/Take printout of your hall ticket.
The applicants are informed they must carry their Madras University Admit Card in examination hall to attend their exam. University will not allow any candidate for examination without their hall ticket. Madras University Hall Ticket 2017 contain various information related to exam and candidates like signature, exam schedule, photo, exam timing, rules and regulations, exam center name etc.