The government of Haryana started Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme for schedule caste and De-notified Tribes to solve the housing problems in the state. The government build houses for the schedule caste and also repair the houses under DR. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme.
This housing scheme for schedule is implemented by the “Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department”. The Haryana government provide cemented houses to schedule caste and De-notified tribes of the state. The government provide money only those people who have his own plot but don’t have a house.
The objective of this housing scheme is to provide houses to every schedule caste and De-notified tribes people in the state. The government help the people to get cemented houses to implement this scheme government also provide money for the construction of houses and for repairment of houses.
The Haryana government provide a sum of Rs. 20450000 to 409 candidates who are belonging to SC/ST category under the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing scheme. The government provide an amount of Rs. 10,000 to 50,000 for the SC/ST category people for the construction of houses. The government also provide a provision of Rs. 10,000 for the repair of houses to schedule caste people. The government provide Rs. 30.36 crore to 7,868 beneficiaries of the state.
Many schedule caste are present in Haryana such as Aheria, Balmiki, Bangali, Bazigar, Banjara, Chamar, Gagra, Pasi, sapera, Dhanak, khatik, nat etc.
Benefits of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme.
- Government also provide of Rs. 2000 to schedule caste for construction of houses.
- Government will also give Rs. 10,000 for repair.
- Government will spend 90% for construction and 10% for repair under this scheme.
- Government provide Rs. 10,000 to 50,000 for the construction in year 2006.
Required documents for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of Haryana domicile
- Attested photocopy of caste certificate
- Land proof
- Land tax receipt
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing scheme
- This scheme would cover class 4 employees
- The candidate should not have any house
- Only BPL card holders are eligible for this scheme.
- The candidate have their own plot
- Schedule caste and De-notified tribes are eligible for this scheme
- The candidate should be the resident of Haryana.
How to apply for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme
The candidates will take application form of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Housing Scheme from the district welfare office. After collecting the application form fill all necessary details in the form which are required. After filling the application form submit it in to district welfare office and also submit the requires documents with the application form.