The state government of Haryana started several schemes for the welfare of the children of the state. Financial Assistance to Non- School Going Disabled Children is one of the beneficial schemes for the disabled children of the state.
The state government has started this scheme to provide the monetary help to the children who are physical handicapped and can no attend the school. The state government will provide Rs 700 per month to every such disabled child in the family of the applicant.
Eligibility for Financial Assistance to Non- School Going Disabled Children
The state government of Haryana started this scheme for the children who are physically handicapped and can not attend the school. So to be eligible for this scheme the state government has set up an eligibility procedure.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Haryana.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 18 years.
- The children should be mentally retarded with IQ more than 50% or less than 70%.
- The children who are not able to attend formal education and training due to their financial disability.
- The children who are totally dependent on their parents and relatives and need constant supervision and care of their families.
The state government Haryana has started this scheme to give the financial help to the disabled children who can not going to the school. So this scheme is started to give financial help to the children for their care. The state government of Haryana provides Rs 700 per month to the eligible children for this scheme. By taking the benefit of this scheme the disabled children will be able to live a better life.
This scheme is to provide the better livelihood to the disabled children who are not going to school.