The state government of Uttar Pradesh announced the Free Laptop Yojana for the meritorious students of 10th & 12th pass outs. This scheme was announced by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh on 22 June 2015.
The students who have passed their 10th & 12th in 2015 or will sit in the exam in 2016 are eligible for this scheme.
This scheme is directed to boost up the morale of the meritorious students and promoting advancement in their knowledge.
The distribution of free laptop and the tablets by the state government may be in the last of this year in December 2016.
Free Laptop Yojana Mission
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has started this scheme which will help to make the better of the students.
- This scheme will provide advancement in the knowledge and the skills of the students for the betterment of their futures.
- Over 1.5 million laptops and tablets will be distributed under this scheme to the registered students.
- This time all the students will not get free laptops only the meritorious students will be given free laptops.
- This scheme will encourage and will give a new spark I the students so they can do more hard work compared to last year.
How to Apply
- To take the benefit of this scheme the candidates should be passed in 10th or 12th in the year 2015.
- The online registration under this scheme can be made on the official website uplaptop-tabletsdistribution.in
- On this page the candidates have to click on search beneficiary link.
- Now the candidates have to select the option of Laptop or Tablet.
- Now a new page will be opened which will require the entry of the information.
- Now click on proceed and complete your registration then the candidate will get an email which will tell the status of your application.
With the scheme of free laptop the state government of Uttar Pradesh also announced that free tablets will also be given to the students.
This facility is not available for all the students only the meritorious students will get the benefit of this scheme.
The distribution of the free laptops and free tablets may take place in the last of the year in December.