Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Apply Online

A good news coming for the Uttar Pradesh girls by the government. The Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is going to start Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana for the girls. The merit list of Kanya Vidya Dhan scheme is prepared district wise, those girls who get good marks in the 12th class from UP board, C.B.S.E. board or ICSE board are eligible for this scheme. The amount of Rs. 30,000 will be transferred to girls bank account for year 2016-17 in Jaunpur district. Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will benefited around 1142 students this year. The Kanya Vidya Dhan provided to 761 students from 80 schools in the district of Badaun.

पढ़े : कन्या विद्या धन योजना उत्तरप्रदेश हिंदी में

The application form of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana for the session 2016-17 will be available on Allahbad Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad. The principals of the respective schools will verify the selected students list. The 75% amount of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana fund will be distributed to those students who have from UP Board and remaining 25% fund amount will be distributed to CBSE and ICSE Board students. This scheme is applicable to 1 lac girls who will pass intermediate with good marks and percentage in 2016-17. session.

Eligibility for the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana

  • Those girls who passed 12th class form CBSE Board, UP Board, ICSE Board, Madarsa Board and Sanskrit Board are eligible for this scheme.
  • BPL family girls are also eligible.
  • The family income of the girls should not more than 35,000 per year.

How to apply for Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana

The interested applicants visit the official website of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. The link to open the website is www.madhyamikshiksha.up.nic.in Through this link you can download the form easily and fill their application form with the further necessary information accurately. You check your application form very carefully and then submitted it in to your school.

You must attach self attested mark sheet and photocopy of certificate of intermediate with the application form.

Must attach the photocopy of income certificate which is certified.

  1. shrikant kumar left a comment on January 11, 2017 at 6:28 pm

    M.r Shrikant kumar
    Vill badiha
    Pops Nagarnousa
    Distic Nalanda

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: