Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana was launched on a pilot basis on 15 sep 2016. Now it has been launched on 2 Oct 2016 officially throughout Bihar. This scheme is basically launched for the students of Bihar who are un-employed after completed the education. Under this scheme the state government of Bihar will give Rs 1000 per month to unemployed students for two years.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
There are certain terms and conditions which must be fulfilled to be eligible for swayam sahayata bhatta yojana. The detailed eligibility criteria is as follows.
• An individual should be passed 12th from the state board or CBSE board.
• Individual should apply for the further studies.
• Applicant should be the resident of that district in which he is applying.
• Applicant should be 20-25 years old to take advantage of this scheme.
• The applicant should not be scholarship student and should not get any benefit from the pre schemes of Bihar government.
• Self-employed applicant will not be provided the benefits of this scheme.
• Good communication skills and the knowledge of computer is necessary for this scheme.
• 12th passed certificate or any equivalent degree.
• Residential certificate.
• Account in any bank with account number and IFSC code of branch and a photocopy of passbook .
• Aadhar card.
How to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
In this scheme all the applicants will be invited through the online portal http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
There is no offline facility for taking the benefit of this scheme. After applying online the government will check out your documents. Applicants can also register themselves by a mobile application. After the verification of the necessary documents of applicants you will be given a unique number. Then after this the applicant will be given Rs 1000 per month in the account that you have mentioned in your information.
The scheme Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Yojana is one of the important projects of Nitish kumar, the chief minister of Bihar. This scheme is launched to increase the morale of the students of Bihar who are facing un-employment. This scheme motivates the unemployed students at some extent. Under this scheme the students who have completed 12th and are not getting any job will be provided financial help of Rs 1000 per month up to two years.