The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana has implemented many welfare schemes for the different sections in the society.
Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme is one of the beneficial schemes of the state government of Haryana. Under this scheme the people who are of 60 years or more than 60 will be provided allowance from the government.
This scheme will provide the financial assistance of Rs 1400 to the old age people who are unable to earn. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the happy livelihood to the old age people.
Eligibility for Old Age Samman Allowance (OASA)Scheme
The state government of Haryana started this scheme to give financial assistance to the old age people of the state. So to run this scheme the state government has set up an eligibility procedure.
- The age of the person should be 60 years or more than 60 years to take the benefit of this scheme.
- The person should be the permanent resident of Haryana.
- The income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 2 Lac per annum from all income sources.
- The retired government bodies are not eligible for this scheme.
- Any person who is receiving pension from any other government or local statuary body will not be eligible to take the allowance under this scheme.
This is a state scheme under which old persons of Haryana in the age goup of 60 years will be given Old Age Samman by the state government of Haryana.
The Old Age Samman Allowance provided to the old age people of Haryana is Rs 1400 per month. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the social security to the old persons who are unable to sustain themselves from their own resources. So this scheme will provide a better livelihood to the people in their old age. The state government of Haryana started this scheme to provide a better life in the old age of the people.