The central government started Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) to provide the affordable houses to the poor people of the country. Housing for All by 2022 scheme is launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under PM Awas Yojana the central government will provide the house loan to the people of EWS, LIG and BPL.
The online application to get the house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the applicants has to visit the official website pmaymis.gov.in.
Online Application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Here is the complete procedure to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PAMY).
- First step to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana visit the official website pmaymis.gov.in
- Now go to the option citizen application and if yor are living in slum area then choose for Slum dwellers if not then Benefit under 3 components.
- Now a new page will be opened to fill the information of the application like state name, city name, name of head of family, present address, district name, mobile number, bank account, employment status and other necessary information.
- Now enter the captcha given in the end of the form and save it and submit.
- Now the application number will be given to you and you can print the number for future reference.
- Your application is completed now you can take the print out of your form.
Update/Change in Application of PM Awas Yojana
After the submission of the application form the applicants can also change and update the information into their form.
- For this you have to click on citizen application and then on the option Edit Application Entered by Citizen.
- Now fill the application number and the Aadhar Number of the application.
- Hence you can change and update the information.
Track Status of PM Awas Yojana Application Form
To check the status of PMAY application the applicants has to visit again citizen application and has to click on the option track the status of application.
The online applications for the Pradhan Mantri Aws Yojana are being filled at Common Service Centers. So the applicants can fill their online form through their nearest common service center.