Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) is launched by the prime minister of india in 2015.
The main objective of this scheme is to providing financial help to the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
This scheme is launched by the central government, Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation. This scheme will lead numerous ways to provide and maximize the outreach of the welfare initiatives.
This scheme is going to help and focus on the improvement of lower class and aims to engage MPs to help economically the economy class people.
Features & Benefits of this scheme
The central government launched this scheme to give the benefits to the poor people and the central government has set up various features of this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) provides the benefits by abolishing poverty from the society and the nation.
- Under this scheme the central government will organize various workshops at different level which will be the primary reason to abolish the poverty.
- The main objective of this scheme is to improve the people of BPL and the people who are Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Under this scheme about 1.5 Lac candidates will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Documents & Application process for this scheme
The central government has set up eligibilities and the requirement of necessary documents.
- All citizens of India are eligible for this scheme every one can attend the workshop under this scheme or can take the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhar card, identity card and the permanent residence certificate is needed to take the benefit of this scheme.
- To take the benefit of this scheme the candidates can contact nearer Gram Panchayat at village level.
- The applicant to be registered under this scheme can contact to the Municipality at urban level.
- For more details regarding the documents and other help please visit official website: http://niti.gov.in.
The numerous schemes launched by the prime minister is the proof that the central government cares about the poor sections of the country.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) is among one of the poverty alleviation schemes that has been launched in 2015. In this scheme there is a push given to all the BPL families so this is one of the best schemes which has been run for the welfare of the poor people in the nation.