Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana formally was launched by the prime minister Modi on 8 April 2015. It was started to provide financial help to the entrepreneurs who are their business on a small scale. The main target of this scheme is to encourage ant to motivate the owners of the small businesses. By taking the benefit of this scheme the entrepreneurs can expand their business. This scheme will support the entrepreneurs who are struggling for the expansion of their business.
Key Features & Benefits of this scheme
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is launched with a mission and purpose for the small entrepreneurs of the country.
- Under this scheme the central government will provide the amount of Rs 50,000 to Rs 10,000,00 to the self employed .
- This scheme focuses especially on the small enterprises mot on the large scale enterprises.
- The interest rates of the loan of this scheme are lower and affordable as compared to the loan of other normal bank loans.
- Under this scheme the financial help will be provided to the small entrepreneurs as proprietor, partnership firms, manufacturers, machinery and more small businesses can be considered.
How to Apply for this Scheme
- To take the benefit of this scheme the applicant should approach the banks that are listed under this scheme as loan provider.
- The loan provider bank will take the full details of the business using three categories which are specified by this scheme.
- Sishu maximum loan of Rs 50,000 (Sishu means who havbe started the business)
- Kishor maximum loan of Rs 5 Lac (Kishor means who have already started the business)
- Tarun maximum loan of Rs 10 Lac (Tarun means who have established their business).
- After filling the Mudra form the applicant has to submit the form to the bank which under this scheme.
Through this scheme of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana those entrepreneurs who are struggling to expand the business and want financial help they can easily get the loan and access to banking system. This scheme provides the benefits to the small enterprises and to the large enterprise also.