Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017 is launched for the BPL patients of the Union Territorry. Under this scheme the government will provide the financial assistance to the BPL patients of the territory. The government has increased the financial assistance under Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme by Rs.50000. The patients who are suffering from a life threatening disease are given such an aid for the treatment.
Benefits & Guidelines of Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017
Here are the complete details, benefits and the guidelines of Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017.
- To take the benefit under this scheme the annual income of the patient should be less than Rs.1.5 lakh.
- The patient should be suffering from a life hazardous disease.
- The permanent resident of Puducherry who belong to BPL family is eligible to take the benefit under Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017.
How to Apply for Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017
Here is the complete procedure to apply for Puducherry Financial Scheme 2017.
- The patient has to visit the government hospital with his diagnosis reports.
- Now the patient will take an application form and fill the form with the attachment of the reports.
- Now the government will review the submitted application form and it will decide that it will be accepted or rejected.
- The procedure may take a longer time because there are lots of applications for the verification.
Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017 would not have any direct effect on the citizens rather than it would change the life of the patients of the BPL families. This scheme will deliver the direct benefits to the BPL families. This scheme will also provide the benefit indirectly, however it will provide the money for the treatment and the earnings of the people can be spent in other like fees of children. So Puducherry Financial Aid Scheme 2017 will provide the financial assistance of Rs.2.5 lakh to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) people of Union Territory Puducherry.