Samajwadi Pension Yojana is launched by Government of Uttar Pradesh for the upliftment of economically weaker section of the society. However the major objective of this scheme is to enlist poor people under the pension scheme who work on daily wages and doesn’t have regular source of income.
The new Samajwadi Pension Scheme will encourage saving habits among people living below the poverty line and provide them financial assistance after retirement. This scheme will benefit nearly 40 lakhs people and will replace existing Rani Laxmibai Pension Yojana. The Government of Uttar Pradesh introduces this scheme to provide financial assistance to the BPL card holder families after retirement of head of the family.
Eligibility for Samajwadi Pension Scheme
Any BPL family can apply in this scheme . A bank account with any nationalized bank is also mandatory to avail benefits under this scheme. Government or private employees are not eligible for this scheme.
Along with the above mentioned conditions there are few more important criteria which needs to be fulfilled to avail benefits of this scheme.
- If the applicant family have children between 6-14 years of age, they must be enrolled in government schools.
- The attendance of student must be over 70%.
- Beneficiary of this scheme must enroll themselves in Rashtriya Saksharta Mission if they are illeterate.
- If applicant family has children below 5 years of age, these must get vaccinated at government hospitals.
- Birth of new child must take place at Govt hospital only.
How to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana
Applications for Samajwadi Pension Scheme can be made online via official website http://sspy-up.gov.in/
- Open the website in the browser.
- Clcik on the scheme you want to apply for
- Download the application form for Samajwadi Pension Scheme
- Fill the application for and submit online with required documents.
How to Check Samajwadi Pension Yojana List
- Login to the official website UP Samajwadi Pension. http://sspy-up.gov.in/IndexSW.aspx
- Select the pension suchi of particular year
- Now Select you Janpad
- Next select your Vikas Khand
- Select your Panchayat