Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav has announced Free Smartphone Yojana for the poor peoples of state. Online booking for Free Smartphone will be started bofore the election of UP assembly in 2017. The mobile contain an app which providse every information about UP government schemes . The booking for Free Smartphone is started and 4 lac candidates are registered in this scheme in 2 days.
Eligibility for Free Smartphone Yojana
- The family income of applicant should not more then 6 lacs per year.
- Applicant should be the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of applicant should be 18 year or more on 1 January 2017.
- The applicant and his parents should not the government servant in 1 and 2 category.
- The candidate should have passed 10th or any equivalent.
- Registered online at www.samajwadisp.in/register to get free Smartphone.
How to apply for Free Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
- First visit the official portal of this scheme at www.samajwadisp.in.
- Now you can open homepage of official website.
- Now go to the main menu and search the free smartphones registration.
- Fill the necessary details which are required in the application form.
- Now submit the form by clicking on submit button.
- For future reference take the printout copy of registration form.
Verification of registered information
- The verification of the registered information will be on strong measures.
- The information on registration form will be verified by the computer process.
- To get the free smartphone only the registration is not enough.
- To verify your information, your documents will be sent to the related government offices.
- If your registration is cancelled then you will not get free smartphone.