Widow Pension Scheme is one of the beneficial schemes of the government of Uttar Pradesh.
The state government of Uttar Pradesh provides the pension facility for the women whose husbands have expired.
The state government of Uttar Pradesh thought about the women whose husbands have expired and they do not have any source of the earning.
So the state government of decided to make a scheme for the widows and under this scheme the widows will get financial assistance from the side of the government.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide proper livelihood the women whose husbands have expired.
How to Apply for Samajwadi Widow Pension Scheme
The state government of the Uttar Pradesh started the Widow Pension Scheme and has set applying procedure to take the benefit of this scheme.
- The eligible candidates can get the application form from the Gram Pradhan/Sabhasad of their district.
- Now the candidates have to fill the application form with proper and required details.
- Now check the details and they need to submit the application form to the Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch/nambardar/Nagar Nigam commissioner.
- The candidates can also submit their application form at your closest CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) centre.
The state government pays the pension to the widows by various ways.
- The fund under this scheme is provided for 6 month twice in a year.
- The fund will be transferred after the physical verification of the applicants which will be done in the month of June, April and May.
- The fund under this scheme will be transferred in the month of June and July.
- First installment will be transferred in the month of November in the account of the applicant and the second will be in the month of December.
Under this scheme the women who have already take the benefit of any other scheme of the state or central government will not be eligible for this scheme.
So the state government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Widow Pension Scheme to provide the financial help to the women whose husbands have expired.