1 November is celebrated as Haryana Day in Haryana and on this occasion the Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched three schemes for the benefit of the people of Haryana. The Prime Minister has launched many schemes and raised the amount of social security pensions for the welfare of the citizen of Haryana.
List of Schemes launched by Haryana Government on 1 November 2016
The prime minister of the country launched three schemes on the celebration of Haryana Day.
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana is the sub part of PM Awas Yojana launched by PM Narendra Modi. The main objective of this scheme is to check out the development of the unauthorized colonies in the state. Another mission of this scheme is to achieve the target housing for all- 2022. Under this scheme plots will be allotted to the medium and low potential towns. Under this scheme the rates of conversion charge and development of infrastructure have been set at low rates.
Under this scheme the state government will provide Free LPG cylinders and Chulahs to reduce the pollution made by the smoke of woods. The state government will provide LPG connections to all the families of the state so that they have not to cook amid smoke wood or Kerosene.
The main objective behind launching this scheme is to ensure the distribution of ration to the real beneficiaries under Food Security Act in a transparent manner. According to this scheme the fair shops will be provided a Bio Metric machine that will allow the real beneficiaries to get ration without any delay.
Amendments in Existing Schemes
The state government of Haryana has made many new amendments in the schemes which are already running.
- The amount of Old Age Samman, Widow Pension and Divyang Jan has been increased by Rs 200 per month respectively.
- The eligibility limit of disability pension has been reduced from 70% to 60% for the beneficiaries and they will be given Rs 1600 per month.
- The financial assistance given to the destitute children has been increased to Rs 500 to Rs 700.
- The financial assistance given to the non school going disabled children has been increased to Rs 700 to Rs 1000 per month.
- The unemployed postgraduate youths will be given Rs 9000 in lieu of 100 hours work done by them under Saksham-Shikshit Yuva-Sammanit Hua scheme. The candidates can apply online at www.hreyahs.gov.in.
All the amendments which are made in the existing schemes will be applied from 1 November 2016. The benefits under these schemes will be given to only those candidates who are the permanent resident of Haryana.