Medhavi Chhatra Yojana MP Online Registration starts from tomorrow by the government. Students who are eligible fill Medhvai Vidyarthi Yojana MP online registration form by visit at official website scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Under this scheme government will pay all amount of higher education of those students who have passed 12th class with 75% marks from a recognized board. Students who have secured 75% marks take admission in any UG courses like B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA and other courses government will pay all fees of these courses.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Yojana Online Registration
- Students need to visit at official website scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- Students have to click on “मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना का पंजीकरण करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें” link top of the page.
- Applicants click on “Register” button top of the page.
- Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Online Registration form will appear on screen.
- Fill complete details in registration form.
- Now students click on “Check Form Validation” button.
Medhavi Chhatra Yojana Madhya Pradesh Application Form
The students who have applied for this scheme to get free education, they can download Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Application Form from the link given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- The students should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The students must passed 12th class with 75% marks from a recognized school/college.
- Students of CBSE board must secured 85% marks in 12th class examination.
- Students family income should not exceed Rs. 6 lac per year.
- Students who have passed 12th class from Madhya Pradesh State board and CBSE board are eligible for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Yojaana MP.
Documents Required for Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP
- 10th Class Mark Sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate.
- Admission certificate from college/University.
Under Medhavi Chhatra Yojana Madhya Pradesh government will pay all fees of students for various courses in Management, Engineering, Law and Medical. Government has started this scheme to encourage the students for their higher education and those students who don’t have enough money to get higher education.
Under Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Madhya Pradesh government will also provide a cash awards to meritorious students of the state. Government will provide Rs. 1 lac as first cash award, Rs. 75,000 as Second cash award and Rs. 50,000 as third cash award. The students who don’t have their Aadhaar number government will also provide a time period of 3 months.