Old Age Pension Scheme Delhi 2017 is an ambitious scheme which is launched by state government. Under Senior Citizen Pension Scheme Delhi people who are 60 years old and above will be benefited by the government. Government will provide financial assistance to old age people for their daily expenses. Applicants who are interested for this scheme can fill Old Age Pension Application Form Online through official website mcdonline.gov.in and also get more information through this website.
Documents Required for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme Delhi 2017
- Aadhaar card
- Resident certificate
- Bank passbook
- Voter ID card
- Age certificate
- BPL card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
Steps to Fill Old Age Pension Application Form Online
- Candidates have to visit at official website mcdonline.gov.in.
- Now Click One tab in which your living.
- Click on “Online Services” link.
- Select the Senior Citizen Pension Scheme Application Form
- Fill necessary details in application form
- Now click on “Submit” button.
After clicking on submit button your application form will submit successfully. Under Old Age Pension Scheme Delhi 2017 senior citizen will get financial assistance by the government for their daily expenses. Government will provide various benefits to old age people under this scheme.