State government inviting application form for Single Women Pension Scheme Telangana. Applicants can fill Telangana Pension Application Form from 8th May 2017 to 29th May 2017. Applicants can submit Single Women Pension Yojana Telangana Application form to offices of 30 municipal commissioners, Mee Seva Centers and 31 Tehsildars located in Hyderabad. Under Pension Scheme Telangana every single women of the state will get financial assistance by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Single Women Pension Scheme Telangana
- Applicants should be above 18 years old.
- The female candidates said to be married by a God, jogini, Mathama , Parvathi also eligible for Telangana single women pension scheme.
- Applicants income should not more than 1.5 lac in rural and 2 lac in Urban area.
- Applicants should not avail any type of pension from the government.
- If applicants get married or got a job in future then the scheme will stop.
- After 65 years of age pension converted to old age pension scheme.
- Female who faced rape attack or acid attack will eligible for Telangana Single Women Pension Scheme 2017.
Telangana Single Women Pension Scheme Important Documents
- Banks Passbook photocopy
- Passport size photo
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Address Proof
How to Get Single Women Pension Scheme Telangana Application Form
Telangana Pension Scheme Application Form are available at MPDO offices in rural area and Municipal offices in urban area. Applicants can collect application form from there and fill necessary detail in form and submitted the form at Mee Seva Center, 31 Tehsildar and 30 Municipal Commissioner offices.