Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Madhya Pradesh online registration has been started to provide skill development training to youth of the state. Government inviting Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana MP online application form through official website ssdm.mp.gov.in. The applicants who are interested to get skill development training can register online for Kaushal Vikas Yojana Madhya Pradesh by visit at official website given above. Women and girls can also registered online for Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Madhya Pradesh to get skill training to start their new business.
Online Registration for Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana & Kaushalya Yojana MP
- Applicants have visit at official website ssdm.mp.gov.in.
- Now candidates need to click on “Candidate Self Registration” button.
- Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP Registration Form will open.
- Fill all necessary details in Mukhymantri Kaushalya Yojana MP Registration Form such as Name, Aadhaar Number, Address, Father’s Name etc.
- Now click on “Submit” button.
- After clicking on submit button your registration form will submit successfully.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- The applicants who are unemployed will get skill development training by the government.
- Under Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Madhya Pradesh only women and girls will get skill development training.
- Applicants should more than 15 years to get skill development training by the government under Mukhyamatri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicants should have graduation degree from any recognized board to get skill training.
Check Courses Under Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP
Applicants can check courses list and other important details about Kaushal Vikas Yojana MP through the link given below.
Check Courses List Under Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Candidates can check courses list and registration eligibility criteria about the scheme through the link given below
Under these scheme government will provide skill training according to market demand to girl and boys of the state to start their new business. Government will provide skill training to 2.5 lac youth of the state in this financial year 2017-18. Government will provide skill training to youth for 16 days to 9 months under these schemes.