Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools has released a notification in May 2017 to conduct Entrance Test for select students for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th class for academic session 2017-18. The applicants can fill TSWREIS Online Admission Form 2017 through tswreis.telangana.gov.in to get admission in 6th to 9th class. Government accepting online application forms for girls and boys both to provide admission into 8th aand 9th class in Centre of Excellence. TSWREIS Online Application Form 2017 for 6th and 7th class admission into Backlog vacancies available at official website given below.
TSWREIS Online Admission Form 2017 for 6th to 9th Class
- Applicants have visit at tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
- Applicants click on “Online Application For Admission into 6th to 9th Class(Backlog vacancies)in TSWREIS and
8th and 9th Class Vacancies in COE karimnagar” link.
- Applicants click on “Apply Online” button.
- TSWREIS Online Application Form will open.
- Fill all necessary information in Admission form.
- Now click on “Submit” button.
Documents Required for TSWREIS Admission 2017 for 6th to 9th Class
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Study Certificate.
- Ration Card.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- TC Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo.
Reservation for TSWREIS Admission 2017
- BC 12%
- SC 75
- ST 6%
- Minority 3%
- Other 2%
TSWREIS Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants family income should be 1.50 lac Rupees in Rural areas and 2 lac Rupees in Urban areas.
- Applicants should have to submit their caste certificate and income certificate of parents.
Important Dates for TSWREIS Admission 2017
- Application Form Submission Start on 27/05/2017
- Application Form Submission Last date 07/06/2017
- Applicants download their Hall Ticket from 08/06/2017 to 10/06/2017
- Entrance Test Date 11/06/2017
The applicants can call on Toll-Free Number for any queries, problem and to get any information given below