BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App has launched by Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India at the to increase digital transactions and cashless payment in the country. BHIM App provide online payments and online transactions of money to anyone using mobile phone.
The size of BHIM App is 2MB and it can be download from the Google Play Store. BHIM App facilitate cashless transactions and digital payment system to make the country cashless. People can transfer money from one bank account to another bank account by using the BHIM App in their mobile phone.
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App is a Rebranded version of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data).
Tpyes of Transactions You can do Using BHIM App
- Send and Request money via Payment Address.
- Send and Request money to Aadhar number
- Send and Request money to mobile number
- Send money through MMID, mobile number.
- Send money through IFSC code, Account Number.
- You can also use scan and pay option for Merchant Payment
You can transfer money with various transactions by using the BHIM App in your mobile phones. You need to register your UPI PIN details of your debit card to make the cashless transactions. You can also transfer the money by scaning the QR code by using the BHIM App.