The government of Uttar Pradesh has give the scholarship opportunity for all students of state whose family income income less than of Rs. 2 lac year. All the students of from the every district of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the scholarship. The students of undergraduate like BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.com, B.A., etc and any diploma and post-graduation like MCA, MBA, M.sc etc, 9th 10th class and 11th & 12th class can apply for the UP scholarship. The students apply online through the link www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
Those students who have got the scholarship and reimbursement for the year 2014-15, now they required to renewal their application form. This scholarship scheme started for the welfare of SC, ST, OBC and for the General categories people who don,t afford the fee of institutions. The applicants must collect our documents which are important to get the scholarship. The government pay 700 crore Rupees for the applicants of various categories as scholarship.
Important documents required for UP scholarship
- Signature and scanned photo
- The certificate from school or college
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of permanent residence
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of income
- Photocopy of bank pass book
- Fee slip
Eligibility criteria for UP scholarship
- The students of SC, ST, OBC and Minorities group are eligible for the scholarship.
- The SC and ST categories students whose income less than 2 lac are eligible.
- Less than 1 lac for the Minority category students.
- Less than 30,000 for the OBC category students.
- Less than 25,000 for the General category students.
How to apply for the scholarship
The candidates who apply online for the scholarship first visit at the official website www.scholarship.up.nic.in. Now you required to fill the registration form then you get the registration ID number. You will fill all the necessary details and information very carefully which are required and upload the passport size photo and scanned signature and submit it.