Madras University started Online Admission for various courses like PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses through its official website unom.ac.in. The interested students can fill Madras University Application Form 2017-18 online to take admission in various courses. Students have to register online on university official website before filling the Madras University Application Form 2017. Students apply online for Madras University Admission by visit at official website given below.
Madras University Online Application Form 2017-18
- Students have to visit at unom.ac.in for online registration and to fill application form.
- Students click on “Apply Now” button.
- Now students have to click on “Apply Online(Indian Candidates)” link.
- Students click on “Proceed” button.
- Click on Madras University Registration Form 2017
- After completing registration process application form will open.
- Students fill Madras University Application Form 2017 carefully.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Madras University is a famous university in India. A large number of students have applied for university entrance exam every year to take admission in various UG and PG courses. After filling Madras University Application Form 2017-18 university will also held entrance exam for selection of students. The applicants who will qualify entrance exam will select for admission in various courses.