Uttarakhand Skill Development Mission (USDM) society is established by the state government of Uttarakhand. The main motto of establishing this society is to provide the skills to the youth of the state. Through this mission the skills of the youth of the state can be upgraded.
The chief minister of Uttarakhand created this mission in February 2013. Under the plans of this scheme it is declared the 6.5 lac youth of the state will be provided training to get appropriate employment. Dr. Pankaj Kumar is the project director of this mission.
Objective of this Mission
The state government of Uttarakhand has created this mission to provide various types of programs of training to the youths.
- The main objective of this mission is to provide the training to the youths who are unskilled.
- To enhance or to upgrade the skills of the youths or skilled employees is also the mission of this society.
- The skill development program will enhance the earning capacity of the youths and it will improve the livelihood of the families.
- The skill development programs which are implemented by the different government agencies will be promoted by this mission.
- Under this mission such type of innovative strategies are made which will facilitate the large scale of the employment in the state.
How to Register
There is a registration process under this scheme
- The state government has developed an application through which the candidate can register themselves.
- For downloading the application the candidates have to visit the official website uskdm.org/download .
- The skilled unemployed youths can register themselves by mentioning their related skills.
- The unskilled youths can also register under this scheme to enhance their skills.
- The registration the free application can also be downloaded from play.google.com/store .
This mission promotes the skill development activities through its qualified and trained professionals of management and engineering and in IT sector also. The state government of Uttarakhand has created a new policy under which the unemployed will be trained in the 35 sectors of the state.
The state government will create 10000 jobs in 37 sectors under Uttarakhand Skill Development Mission.
Helpline number- 843900333