The government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the Viklang Pension Yojana 2016 for the people who are physically challenged. The state government has started to support the people who are handicapped by providing them pension monthly. The state government has started this scheme to provide livelihood to the handicapped people. This is one of the pension schemes which are started by the state government of Uttar Pradesh .So all the physically handicapped people are the beneficiary of this scheme.
- The handicapped must be the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the handicapped applicant must be 18 years or more than 28 years.
- The applicant must be 70% handicapped it means he should not be less than 70% physical disability in his body.
- The family income of the handicapped applicant must not be more than Rs 10000 per annum.
- The persons who are getting any pre pension like old age pension, widow pension or any other pension will not be eligible for this pension.
- If the handicapped person is the owner of any vehicle whether three wheeler or four wheeler is not eligible for this pension.
- The handicapped people who are working in any government sector is not eligible to take the benefit of this pension scheme.
- The handicapped person who is paying the tax regularly is eligible for this scheme of pension.
How to Apply
In rural areas the applicant can apply through Gram Sabha and the urban areas the applicant can apply the District Handicapped Welfare Officer. All the eligible applicants can also fill their application forms through the official website http://sspy-up.gov.in.
So the state government has started a scheme Viklang Pension Yojana for the people who are 70% handicapped. The government of Uttar Pradesh will provide the facility of paying the amount of Rs 200 per month to the handicapped people. The government will send the pension by e-banking it means the pension will be send directly to the account of the applicant. The official website for the online application has been launched on 1 April 2016.
If the applicants have any queries they can contact to toll free helpline number-180010336048