Department of Commercial Tax of Goa launches www.gst.gov.in website for stakeholders. On this GST Portal, one can find complete information about Goods and Services Tax including Act, Rules, forms etc. Not only this, one can pay taxes, track payment status online using the website. If you are new to this, refer the first time login process explained in the content of this article.
How to Register and First Time Login on Goa www.gst.gov.in Website
- Go to www.gst.gov.in website
- Click on Register button
- Fill the online form and complete the registration process.
- The first time login users can click on this link to start the login process
- Enter either the Provisional ID/GSTIN/UIN and password
- After this you will be able to create a Username and Password to login on GST portal Goa.
The website has information required for taxpayers for migration, registration, tax payment and return filing along with the necessary links for login at GST Portal. To know more about GST, visit the Goods and Services Tax website by Department of Commercial Tax of Goa.